Friday 2 March 2012

Now he is sick girala rape ....

A junior doctor at the hospital in West bamkuraya ill rape him a girl. The girl's family complained to police on Thursday arrested cikitsakake today.The pain felt in the chest Tuesday night because the girl was admitted to the hospital. Hearing and speech - disabled girl was naked from his mother in the hospital recovery room and the doctor told NDTV in the interrogation.The mother said the girl, 'I can not wait for the doctor that my daughter is out of his cell to the inside. About two hours for a response from the word go that I have inside me, it was very tragic. My daughter was in the nude. He kamdachila. I had been hatabihbala cikitsakake question, this is your treatment? 'He said, pointing to my daughter that I bojhalo, she has been raped.'He has been sent to Calcutta for medical treatment yesterday tarunike.The hospital authorities said, full of false rape allegations. The girl was in the medical sciences. A three-member committee has the authority to investigate complaints of hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by BPL News | BPL News by Recreation - International News | Press Release Distribution